Pinned Tweet
$BTC | Bull market Time path + Pa Path |
Window:
- 29 June '26 ----BMB
- 26 Oct '26 ---- Buy
- 23 Nov '26 ---- Sell
- 19 Apr '27 ---- Buy
- 13 sep '27 ---- Buy
- date unkown '77D ---- Sell
- 27 Nov '28 ---- Buy
- 5 Feb '26 ---- Buy
- 23 Apr '26 ---- Buy
- 11 Feb '30 ---- BMB
IMPORTANT:
It's always getting activated after weekly closes.
Deviation of +- 2 weeks
$BTC | Pathway
Bull market time pivot has been activated, but I’m still expecting a small deviation where we hunt the low one more time.
On the weekly timeframe, it makes sense to pump from here. However, when we drop down to the lower timeframes, the price action indicates that we could potentially see one more sweep of the low.
If this happens, it will most likely be driven by FOMC. From there I’ll be looking to take longs and target the highs again.
$BTC | Pathway Ltf
Nothing complicated.
Second bullmarket time window opened.
$BTC | Bull Market Time Path + PA Path
Tomorrow is the ideal bottom date, although there is still a deviation window of ±2 weeks.
The moment we get the dump, that’s when I’ll start looking for PA to form a bullish pattern before taking any swing longs.
I’ve already taken some spot buys in case we don’t dump and instead decide to pump from here.
$BTC | Bull market Time path + Pa Path |
Window:
- 29 June '26 ----BMB
- 26 Oct '26 ---- Buy
- 23 Nov '26 ---- Sell
- 19 Apr '27 ---- Buy
- 13 sep '27 ---- Buy
- date unkown '77D ---- Sell
- 27 Nov '28 ---- Buy
- 5 Feb '26 ---- Buy
- 23 Apr '26 ---- Buy
- 11 Feb '30 ---- BMB
IMPORTANT:
It's always getting activated after weekly closes.
Deviation of +- 2 weeks
$BTC | Pathway finished.
And here we go Pathway has been finished off. From now we can see a continuation towards the downside to come into our bullmarket pivot.
For me it's simple I will patiently wait till I can long.
$BTC | LTF Pathway |
$BTC has been pretty boring from my side there is almost nothing to do as its just chopping around.
For the first time I see something align again where Pa is showing a potential wyck.
Might take some longs if I see something interesting here.
If it plays out and we wanna make a 3 liq top I am gonna take shorts towards 75k.
Once again, Darkside did it.
Not much to say I’ve been completely locked in these past few weeks. Just me and the charts.
And the performance has been insane.
I’ve been posting less on X and keeping discord updated daily. Right now the focus is simple keep the momentum going.
Longs TP’d, and the shorts I took right after also TP’d.
Let’s see how far I can keep this momentum going. Currently on a 11 winstreak. Wanna hit the 20 winstreak lets see.
In my next post, I’ll explain my current point of view on the market and what I’m watching right now on $BTC
$BTC | LTF Pathway update |
Price came into our preferred area and the legacy members and I took longs.
Right now waiting for the finishing move.
$BTC | LTF Pathway |
$BTC has been pretty boring from my side there is almost nothing to do as its just chopping around.
For the first time I see something align again where Pa is showing a potential wyck.
Might take some longs if I see something interesting here.
If it plays out and we wanna make a 3 liq top I am gonna take shorts towards 75k.
$BTC | LTF Pathway |
$BTC has been pretty boring from my side there is almost nothing to do as its just chopping around.
For the first time I see something align again where Pa is showing a potential wyck.
Might take some longs if I see something interesting here.
If it plays out and we wanna make a 3 liq top I am gonna take shorts towards 75k.
$BTC | Bullmarket time path + Pa path update |
Plan remains the same.
We are stil lat the same place as before. and waiting for the dump.
Keep in mind there is a deviation window. but when it come's I will Long it.
$BTC | Bull market Time path + Pa Path |
Window:
- 29 June '26 ----BMB
- 26 Oct '26 ---- Buy
- 23 Nov '26 ---- Sell
- 19 Apr '27 ---- Buy
- 13 sep '27 ---- Buy
- date unkown '77D ---- Sell
- 27 Nov '28 ---- Buy
- 5 Feb '26 ---- Buy
- 23 Apr '26 ---- Buy
- 11 Feb '30 ---- BMB
IMPORTANT:
It's always getting activated after weekly closes.
Deviation of +- 2 weeks
$BTC | Algo 5
Price came into my higher low time algo area and made a great distribution and proceed the push down.
Was expecting a heavier reaction from it. there is a chance where we continue towards the downside and complete the full pathway.
$BTC | Rough Sketch pathway
As long as price is holding the green line price could see a bounce from here. Time isn't alligned so taking longs is to risky.
The Green line is a do or die for bulls now. If they lose it and bears manage to break it. we should see a fast flush towards 75k.
$BTC | Rough Sketch pathway
As long as price is holding the green line price could see a bounce from here. Time isn't alligned so taking longs is to risky.
The Green line is a do or die for bulls now. If they lose it and bears manage to break it. we should see a fast flush towards 75k.
$BTC | Long window update
Price came into our bullish time window and acted indeed as we expected.
From here we can maybe see a 3 liq top forming making this a potential local top for a move towards the downside.
For now its unclear what the market wanna do so I remain patient.
$BTC | Long window
HPS long window will open at 3-4 oktober lots of algo time confluence's starting to align.
Still for me the high's is a magnet and we should revisit it before a real dump.
Patience.
If we pump into it means we reverse it. but I doubt it.
$BTC | Long window
HPS long window will open at 3-4 oktober lots of algo time confluence's starting to align.
Still for me the high's is a magnet and we should revisit it before a real dump.
Patience.
If we pump into it means we reverse it. but I doubt it.
$BTC | Gameplan update
Price swept the low and got an aggressive move towards the upside as planned.
Pa also started to show sign's of accumulative low time frame time + price behavior and took a small long.
It already got de-risked and won't take tp's on it as I will be looking for it to hedge when we come towards my bearish time window.
$BTC | Gameplan |
Price swept the low as anticipated but on a completely different moment of time.
Iam not looking for longs here and will wait for the High probability short setup that will develop in the next few days.
The long setup can play overall out but time is not alligned so won't take any.
$BTC | Gameplan |
Price swept the low as anticipated but on a completely different moment of time.
Iam not looking for longs here and will wait for the High probability short setup that will develop in the next few days.
The long setup can play overall out but time is not alligned so won't take any.
$BTC | Gameplan |
This is how I currently look at it.
This is a sketch and a scenario I would prefer to play out. There is no significant algo pivot the next few day's so I will be looking at Pa alone.
Tommorow there is a small algo pivot that helps us to refine the long trade that we might take.
$BTC | HTF local top
in the next 2 weekly closes a HPS local top will get formed this is where I will look to take swing shorts again.
My ideal idea will be that price stalls between the 88-83k zone till the HTF algo.
Were we are right now is a cluster of major resistance that is imo hard to flip rn.
Waiting for this to take bigger risk.
$BTC | Gameplan |
This is how I currently look at it.
This is a sketch and a scenario I would prefer to play out. There is no significant algo pivot the next few day's so I will be looking at Pa alone.
Tommorow there is a small algo pivot that helps us to refine the long trade that we might take.
$BTC | New Range
From here I expect us to range till end of October.
We should range here ca 30-40 days. then get 1 more leg down.
Waiting for my bullmarket time pivot.
litecoin:native | Update
I know Litecoin would be proud of me.
If ur a OG here and saw this post on the 18th. and executed the spot on the exact date I told u u should be already up around almost a 2x.
But this just the beginning. Few does it like this.
$LTC |Only altcoin iam interested in spot buys|
I’ve been working on this for a long time, and we’re getting closer to a very interesting point in the market. As we start to bottom out on $Bitcoin and shift into accumulation, I’m preparing for a major spot position. Out of everything in the market, there is only one altcoin I’m really focused on right now, and that is $Litecoin.
There are a lot of opinions around $LTC some people say it’s going to $7, others say $1000. Personally, I don’t care about those predictions. I follow my own technical analysis, and what I’m seeing is pointing toward a potential major reversal forming.
Looking at the structure, something interesting is happening. In the beginning, we had accumulation without a clear schematic forming. After that, we saw a more defined accumulation phase that developed into a 2 tap schematic, which already showed signs of demand stepping in. Now, the current structure is shaping up to potentially become a clean 3-tap accumulation. At the very least, I expect a second tap to complete, but the key question is whether we get that third tap, because that would significantly strengthen the bullish case. Time wise, $LTC has been accumulating in this range for a long period, which increases the likelihood of a strong move once it breaks out. We’re also approaching what I consider a major time based bottoming zone. On top of that, my H-cycle analysis suggests that capital could start flowing into $LTC around June. There is also a planetary cycle alignment showing up, which in my framework is something rare and often associated with major structural shifts and important bottoming phases.
That said, price action alone is not enough for me. What I really want to see is confirmation through capital rotation and relative strength. For example, the $LTC/XAG pair is showing signs of a Wyckoff accumulation schematic 1, which suggests strength against $silver and hints that money could already be starting to move into $LTC. There are more charts supporting this idea, but the main point is that I want to see clear evidence of capital flowing into it, not just price reacting on its own.
Looking further ahead, my expectation is that $LTC could reach its cycle peak somewhere between 2028 and 2030, most likely around the August to October window. That’s where I plan to fully exit my position and take profits. Could it go higher after that? Of course. But that’s not my goal. My goal is to execute the plan, secure the gains, and move on. At the moment, this is the only altcoin I have high conviction in for spot buying. I’m not trying to convince anyone I’m just sharing what I see based on my analysis.
This was something I wanted to keep for myself but Iam here to help everyone out and everyone can make money with me.
(Remember this could go completely wrong when I start buying spot but thats part of the game)
Like I said wanted to keep this for myself. but gonna put this public as I know most won't follow this but atleast I can later look back if this plays out.
























