Pinned Tweet
bitcoin:native HTF Overview -
For days I've been calling for this HTF order block to hold as the base for a bullish move. Price is now trading inside it, and my plan is playing out.
To be precise I took my first entry around 82k$ and 2nd around 80k , my avg entry has been around 81k$ now and the rest orders are around 79.2k$ and 77.8k$,If my all the entries got filled, the avg would come around 79.8k$ , my targets are extended till 100k$ .
Position (scaled entries)
Entry 1: ~$82,000 ✅
Entry 2: ~$80,000 ✅
Current average: ~$81,000
⏳ Pending bids
Entry 3: ~$79,200
Entry 4: ~$77,800
If all four fill, the blended average is ~$79,750.
🎯 Target: $100,000 (HTF extension)
Invalidation: weekly acceptance below $75,000. That would put BTC below both the 50W SMA and the 200W MA and break the HTF bullish structure, so I'd exit the thesis there. A wick under the level doesn't count; it has to close and hold below it.
#btc #btcusd
Why do I get so many questions on my long scalp ?
If I give short scalps
No one comes to me
Are you guys short ?
I am in 2 type of trades here for $BTC
1. Swing (building it from 82k-77k) already took 2 times profits from that this would be the 3rd trade
2. scalps - got TPed 4 times and stopped once .
I don’t fake it to just prove my analysis right irrespective of being wrong…
Spot wise -
I bought $BTC around 66k but not enough to expose my PF to $BTC ,only 30% is what I have allocated meanwhile as mentioned I am buying $ETH more n more especially from the scalps/swings profits
My PF has almost 18-20% exposure in $ETH and would buy more if we go around 2k but this is spot plan …
Gm All,
bitcoin:native update -
After securing 1.3R from the last scalp mentioned during FOMC , rest of the trade got stopped at entry . I am looking for another scalp long on the flip of vWAP around 80.2k$(Arrow). Apart from the vWAP, if you notice the TPOs Daily formed , we have price holding around VAL which can help pushing the price if we get some good reaction around the 80.2k$ area .
#btc #btcusd
nitter.gq/Fin_CryptoAce/status/2…
bitcoin:native Plan the trade ,Trade the plan
As mentioned earlier we can get a LTF MSB and on retest of the break we can enter into the trade which we did an hour back with FOMC ,got a move of 1000 points already on this long ,booked half of my gains and shifted SL to BE ,Final tp remains same 84k$ .
did you long ? if yes let me know in the comments
For Real Time Updates : t.me/cryptoculttrading
#btc #btcusd
bitcoin:native scalp long update -
Book partials at 1R
#btcusd
nitter.gq/Fin_CryptoAce/status/2…
stops to BE
nitter.gq/Fin_CryptoAce/status/2…
It has no co relation with the Swing Trade
Risking 1R
nitter.gq/Fin_CryptoAce/status/2…
Same Plan
nitter.gq/Fin_CryptoAce/status/2…
$XAU Update -
Still holding the inflection point for now , no closing below yet , if it closes below the trend will be bearish again till then it's a buy
$XAU -
If sustain above this red zone , it looks decent for a local pump to 4200/300 key zone.
@SailorManCrypto @Teambuertrades @cryptolala what's your view ?
$XAU -
If sustain above this red zone , it looks decent for a local pump to 4200/300 key zone.
@SailorManCrypto @Teambuertrades @cryptolala what's your view ?
$BTC HTF Swing Long: plan update 📊
Price is sitting inside the HTF demand zone, and my scaled bids are getting filled:
✅ E1: 82,000
✅ E2: 80,000
✅ E3: 79,200
⏳ E4: 77,800
Avg: ~80.4K (3/4 filled) → ~79.75K if E4 fills
🛑 Invalidation: acceptance below 76K (SL ~75.5K)
For More : t.me/cryptoculttrading
Join the space
Set the Reminder for this week
Your trading world should not be limited to crypto 🌍
🎙Join @kiskhushimain & @Fin_CryptoAce for our next #Bitget X Space!
🎁3 Merch up for grabs!
🗓 Oct 29 | 6 PM IST (12:30 PM UTC)
🔔 Set reminder:
nitter.gq/i/spaces/1pJkOXkXpWZJj…
Suraj Jha retweeted
Your trading world should not be limited to crypto 🌍
🎙Join @kiskhushimain & @Fin_CryptoAce for our next #Bitget X Space!
🎁3 Merch up for grabs!
🗓 Oct 29 | 6 PM IST (12:30 PM UTC)
🔔 Set reminder:
nitter.gq/i/spaces/1pJkOXkXpWZJj…
#DASH Daily: 12/25 EMA Inflection Point 👀
Saw a no. of questions around this shit #DASH
#DASH sold off from the $73 supply zone down to $46, and the daily is now at an inflection point.
What changed:
📍 Price is back above both the 12 and 25 EMA after trading below them since the Oct 7 breakdown (red dot)
📍 The 12 EMA has stopped falling, flattened out, and is curling up into the 25 EMA. A bullish cross is close
📍 The $51–$54 zone was the breakdown area. It acted as resistance for weeks and price is now pushing back through it
📍 Sellers are weaker: the lows at ~$46 were wicks that got bought quickly, a sign of buyers absorbing
Why this matters:
When the fast EMA turns up through the slow EMA while price reclaims a broken zone, momentum is shifting from sellers to buyers. The EMAs are no longer acting as resistance. They're starting to act as support.
What I want to see?
✅ Daily closes above $54 (top of the zone) to confirm the reclaim
✅ A retest of the 12/25 EMA holding as support (~$52–53)
✅ The 12 EMA completing the cross above the 25
Levels:
🔼 Upside: $60, then the $70.26–$73.07 supply zone
🔽 Invalidation: a daily close back below ~$51 puts us back in the range, and $44.31 is the major support below
Strength is returning, but one candle isn't a trend. I'd let the daily close confirm before getting excited.
Not financial advice, just reading the chart. 📊
Want a shorter version, or a thread that breaks this into the setup, the confirmation, and the invalidation?



















