Surf'n Crypto (@Surfn_Crypto) header
Surf'n Crypto (@Surfn_Crypto) profile picture

Educational content creator in the crypto space | Trader since 2018 | Updates posted to YouTube each week. Nothing is financial advice.

Joined November 2023
Photo by Surf'n Crypto (@Surfn_Crypto)Photo by Surf'n Crypto (@Surfn_Crypto)Photo by Surf'n Crypto (@Surfn_Crypto)Photo by Surf'n Crypto (@Surfn_Crypto)Photo by Surf'n Crypto (@Surfn_Crypto)Photo by Surf'n Crypto (@Surfn_Crypto)Photo by Surf'n Crypto (@Surfn_Crypto)Photo by Surf'n Crypto (@Surfn_Crypto)Photo by Surf'n Crypto (@Surfn_Crypto)Photo by Surf'n Crypto (@Surfn_Crypto)
πŸš€ $FARTBOY β€” WE CALLED IT. NOW WHAT? Inverse H&S target SMASHED. πŸ”₯ Five-wave reversal taking shape. Now watching for an ABC reset before the next launch toward $0.02239. πŸ‚ Bulls: buying the dip? 🐻 Bears: calling the top? Let's hear it. πŸ‘‡
6
9
60
1,515
πŸš€ $FARTBOY β€” IS THE 121% MOVE LOADING? Yesterday's support backtest may have been the launchpad. Now bulls need an impulsive 5-wave reversal. No wave 4 overlap, and 1.618 is the next big test. πŸ‚ Real reversal or another fakeout? FARTBOY holders, make your case πŸ‘‡
7
11
72
1,438
Here's the catch for $FARTBOY bulls: The MEXC count needs to maintain impulsive structure. Wave 4 cannot overlap wave 1 territory. If it holds, the bullish reversal remains in play. Would you buy the pullback or wait for confirmation?
1
4
18
280
πŸš€ Is solana:y1AZt42vceCmStjW4zetK3VoNarC1VxJ5iDjpiupump loading up for a MASSIVE move? Old resistance ➑️ New support? Bulls defend $0.016 and the next target is $0.0369 β€” a potential 121% RUN! πŸ”₯ Is this the launchpad or a fakeout? πŸ‚ BULLS or 🐻 BEARS? πŸ‘‡
15
19
2
102
2,671
🚨 $BTC BULLS AREN'T DONE YET! I'm watching for one final shakeout toward $77K before a potential explosive wave 5 to $96K. πŸ”΅ $71.7K invalidates the count. Are you buying the dip or betting the top is in?
4
1
15
826
Last cycle I caught 1,400% on $PEPE. In March, I showed you where I'd be buying again. That zone just delivered a 55% rally. 🐸 The bigger move may still be ahead. Was that the bottom, or are the bears getting one last shot?
5
3
19
1,792
🚨 $BTC IS ABOUT TO PROVE HALF THE MARKET WRONG! πŸ‚ Bulls: Wave 4 holds β†’ $94.5K. 🐻 Bears: Five waves complete. Bigger selloff ahead. 🎯 $69.1K invalidates my bullish setup. Two counts. One massive decision. Who's getting caught offside? πŸ‘‡
10
4
22
1,247
πŸš€ $FARTBOY HOLDERS… ARE YOU READY FOR ROUND 2? RSI reset + $0.016 support holds = 121% upside potential to $0.0369. 🎯 πŸ‚ Bulls or 🐻 bears β€” who wins this backtest? Convince me below. πŸ‘‡
21
16
1
94
2,857
πŸš€ $BTC Low tf local low looks to be in, slightly above my projected zone. Inval $80.9K. Next stop? 86k or higher before one more possible sweep. Are you positioned or still waiting for lower?
6
2
23
936
🚨 $BTC BULLS AREN'T DONE YET! What if this entire pullback is just Wave 4? I'm watching $76.8K–$73.7K for a deeper correction before a potential final surge toward $96K+. πŸ”‘ $70.7K invalidates the setup. Are you buying this dip or expecting lower? πŸ‘‡
3
4
12
996
$BTC β€” THE SETUP IS ALMOST COMPLETE. 🎯 Called the move down. Now we’re closing in on my $82K target box. If buyers defend this zone, $90K+ is next on my radar. This is where I stop watching the drop and start hunting the turn. 🦈
12
4
1
34
1,284
$BTC BULLS ARE RUNNING OUT OF ROOM. 🩸 $86.7K holds and I’m hunting a C-wave flush into $82K. That’s where I want to see buyers step back in. Bullish after the bleed. 🦈
6
3
14
913
$AKT +47% since this post. πŸš€ My community caught it even lower. Best part? We’re not even close to the $1.88 target yet. Called the setup. Now let it cook. πŸ”₯
$AKT IS SETTING UP FOR A 3X. πŸš€ My community accumulated the box below β€” already +32%. Now I’m looking for a partner leg to the prior 278% move, targeting $1.88+ in C/3. $0.469 invalidation. Defined risk. Serious upside. 🎯
3
3
16
1,044
🩸 $BTC β€” HOW DO YOU WANT TO BLEED? Arterial: Fast C-wave flush into the lower box. Venous: Slow weekend bleed through a flat β€” maybe even a rare triangle. Either way, I’m hunting these boxes before the next attack on $90K. Fast flush or slow bleed? 🩸
9
6
18
1,181
⚠️ $FARTBOY BULLS HAVE A PROBLEM Daily bear div is now hitting while buy volume fades β€” right at base-channel resistance. Hold support + BREAK the channel β†’ 1.382 is still my target. Reject here β†’ bulls finally lose control. Decision time. 🫑
5
5
45
2,076
I FADED $FARTBOY… and got left behind. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ Not making that mistake twice. Backtest holds β†’ 1.382 is next. +121% 🎯 And if THAT breaks… $0.10 enters the chat. 🫑
21
22
2
135
4,709
πŸš€ $BTC IS LOADING. Wave 2 is giving us the opportunity. Hold this 1–1.236 box and I’m looking for Wave 5 to send $BTC toward $100K. Invalidation is clear. Risk is defined. This is the setup. πŸ”₯
6
3
22
1,020
$BTC HAS ENTERED THE DANGER ZONE. ⚠️ Target box hit. Now I’m watching for regular bearish RSI divergence + fading buy volume. Not calling the top yet β€” but the next retrace could tell us everything about this rally. $83K holds = bulls still own it. 🧭
6
2
18
856