Focusing on the weekly chart with $BTC, look at the section I have divided of with two vertical dotted lines.
During that period we saw the Bitcoin price make a lower low, which was the local low price, while the weekly RSI is showing bullish divergence as it makes a higher low in line with the price low for Bitcoin.
Paying attention to these types of details helps determine the relative strength as compared to price action. Until this changes and Bitcoin price makes a new, lower low, the chart remains bullish.
If $ICP ACCEPTS price below the circled level, we then have a confirmed trend reversal as we would then have a lower high and a lower low.
I accentuated the word accept because I don't consider a wick below that level as a valid trend reversal. That can simply be a liquidation probe.
algorand:native is now testing an important part of my macro cup-and-handle thesis.
Most traditional technical analysis guidelines say the handle should ideally remain in the upper half of the cup. Once the retracement pushes beyond 50% of the cup depth, the pattern starts becoming less textbook.
On my chart, the .50 Fib is around $0.103, and price has now moved below that level and is closing in on the .618 around $0.096.
That does not automatically make me bearish on the larger structure.
There’s an important distinction here:
A pattern can become invalidated without the larger bullish market structure being invalidated.
If ALGO reaches the .618, forms a higher low relative to the cup bottom, and then begins reclaiming structure, the larger rounded-bottom thesis can still remain very much alive.
But at that point, I would probably stop calling it a clean cup-and-handle.
For me:
- Below .50 = no longer textbook.
- Near .618 = cup-and-handle becomes questionable.
- Near .702/.786 = I would likely drop the cup-and-handle label entirely and reassess the formation.
So now the .618 becomes a very important level to watch.
If price tags that area and quickly reclaims the .50, that would be much more constructive than seeing continued acceptance below the .618.
The larger structure is still alive.
The cup-and-handle label is the part being tested.
#ALGO #Algorand #Crypto #TechnicalAnalysis #CupAndHandle #Fibonacci #MarketStructure #PriceAction #TradingView
Remember to not lose site of the current macro trend for $BTC, which is still higher highs and higher lows! Until that changes, it's a bullish chart.
Keep in mind that this is the point in the market where most retail investors get shaken out. Don't be a victim!
🤖 Made with AI
$ZEC is showing a rising wedge into HTF resistance. I simply show you the charts and patterns for you to decide likely price action.
$LTC price is nearing the apex of this compression structure formed between rising and descending trend lines. It will be forced to make an expansion decision up or down very soon!
As long as algorand:native continues to reclaim the .5 fib level, the wicks below it are of no significance relative to the macro cup and handle structure.
$BTC on the daily looks like a compression structure to me.
Price is trapped between descending resistance and the rising 9-year macro trend support line, and as it moves closer to the apex, a bigger decision is coming. I still think one more touch of that macro support is very possible, but because the trend rail is rising, the exact target is dynamic and not fixed.
What also stands out to me is the RSI. It’s been relatively flat overall, which tells me momentum still isn’t really confirming strength. To me, that says this is still chop and compression, not a clean breakout with real expansion.
A wick through resistance doesn’t mean much by itself. I want to see real acceptance if price is going to prove something here. Until then, I’m still respecting the structure and the possibility of one more move into macro support before the market fully resolves.
#Bitcoin #BTC #Crypto #TechnicalAnalysis #TradingView #RSI #PriceAction #CryptoTrading #ChartAnalysis #LogScale
Tremendous chop with $BTC price swings on the 4H. This is evidence of liquidation probes to bankrupt high leverage traders.
The same is happening with many alts. This is often a sign that the market is preparing for a larger expansion whether up or down.
Exchanges don’t want to pay these leverage traders multiple X returns on large moves once the market goes into expansion.
You are seeing the liquidation of the Vegas gambler traders. Once they are exhausted, the market will begin its move.
As long as there are exchanges offering massive leverage opportunities such as 50X and 100X, this phenomenon will continue when the market is transitioning from bear to bull or bull to bear!
We are currently seeing another correction and all assets are doing so, some more than others. When big players decide to short, there’s not much retail
can do about it.
$BTC can still drop to the macro trend support tonight. I mentioned this a as a possibility in a previous post.
Once we see price acceptance above that macro support trend line, that’s when I would expect the market to truly start a reversal to the upside.
If, for whatever reason, price loses the macro trend support with acceptance, I’ll reevaluate at that point.
Once $LTC has reached a key point of resistance, such as a trend line, I switch to lower time frames (30M in this case) to see details of the moves.
You can see we had a Livermore pivot that pushed through and failed and then a second one that pushed through, retested and bounced.
It might be working on a second retest currently. It will either bounce again or fall back through the trend line if it attempts a touch again.
$ZEC price has pushed up into daily HTF resistance at the .5 fib level for the 5th time. The current price has touched that level on volume that's below the VMA (volume moving average).
At a HTF resistance level you want to see expanding volume that's higher than the VMA.
#ALGO is showing nice price acceptance at the level it needs to, the .5 fib retracement. The four previous wicks below this level, on the daily, have reclaimed the level and finished with a candle body above it.
Price is currently working on the fifth body candle above this level. This is what you want to see for price acceptance at key support.
$LTC hit my target zone, started following this ascending trend line and has now made a nice move into the descending trend line.
I'd like to see candle volume expand as it tries to push through this resistance.
Litecoin is currently in the top three movers for the day in the top 50 assets.
Nice move up for $BTC after the Warsh meeting. Bullish RSI divergence is still present on the 4H chart and the current bullish volume candle is stronger than the MA.
I want to see Bitcoin make a higher high and accept price above the previous high. If it accomplishes that, it's possible that the low of $79,107 is in, which I'm pleased with as that's close enough to my target of $78,500, holding above the macro trend support.
I want to see the next 4H candle expand beyond the current one as that type of volume expansion is an indicator of bullish strength. If price fails to make a higher high, it's still possible to come down and tag the macro trend support.
The current weekly chart for $BTC shows three downward wicks that align perfectly with a trend line that intersects the 9 year trend support line right below the current candle.
Is this intersection an indicator of where price might wick down to? The price is about $78,587 where the two trend lines cross, just above the .702 fib level.
Using analysis like this is how you create your "best guess" as to where price might go!😊
It's a difficult day to predict price movement with the FOMC rate decision at 2:00 pm Eastern time. Even though the odds favor a pause, anything can happen.
Anyone who says they can tell you what price action will do leading up to that or afterwards is guessing.
If you're wanting to make a swing trade, the best strategy is to always wait for price to settle in and accept above or below key levels first.
#tradingstrategy #cryptocurrency #Investing
I don't typically chart $NEAR but this is an example of another asset that showed a 288% rise in price since late August.
Since it peaked, both the daily RSI and volume are showing the same type of bearish divergence as $ZEC.
These are typical fundamentals that appear when an asset has gone parabolic without proper corrections on the way up. I see a classic Wyckoff distribution top with a clear SOW (sign of weakness) followed by a UTAD (upthrust after distribution).
A correction back down to the .618 fib level at around $2.60 would be the healthiest move this asset could make if people are wanting higher highs and bulls step in there.
Decreasing volume and RSI are indicators of decreasing participation.

















